Walter Evans, II, Esq.
- Howard University - School of Law
Juris Doctor, JD, 2002
- Florida A & M University - School of Business and Industry
BSBA, Business Administration, 1999
Law School Awards
- Cali Award - Excellence in Contracts - Howard University - School of Law
- Cali Award - Excellence in Criminal Law - Howard University - School of Law
- 2002, Maryland
- 2003, Tennessee
- 2003, United States District Court - Western District of Tennessee
- 2004, District of Columbia
Organizations and Affiliations
- American Bar Association - Business Law Section
- Tennessee Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- Ben F. Jones Chapter - National Bar Association
- National Urban League
- Memphis Urban League - Young Professionals
Attorney Evans is a seasoned and versatile attorney with over 10 years of legal and business experience. He has extensive knowledge and expertise handling issues involving Business Law, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury, Probate, and Sports / Entertainment Law.
Mr. Evans is an experienced attorney having appeared before and litigated cases in state trial and appeals courts, including general sessions, circuit, as well as chancery court.
He has worked with individuals, corporations, as well as governmental entities, and has established himself as being a fierce attorney in every case he takes on.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Evans worked for a major Fortune 500 company gaining extensive experience handling labor, employment law, and human resources issues. Mr. Evans handled issues involving Title VII, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). He also gained substantial experience drafting complex statements of position for submission to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, in response to charges of alleged discrimination. He has also conducted internal EEO investigations from both management's as well as the employee's perspective.
Mr. Evans was born in Memphis, Tennessee. He completed his undergraduate education at Florida A & M University, earning a B.S. in Business Administration; and received his Juris Doctor from Howard Univeristy, School of Law. He also earned the CALI Award for Excellence in Contracts, as well as Criminal Law.
While in law school, he clerked for the prestigious law firm of Gary, Williams, Parenti, Watson, & Gary, PL, in Stuart, Florida. Mr. Evans gained valuable experience drafting various motions, complaints, and interrogatories pertaining to personal injury, wrongful death, breach of contract, and commercial litigation issues.